Monday, March 07, 2005

These are the three things that make me the most angry:

1. Losing things. Nary do I ever get so painfully angry as when I misplace something. May it be an earring, a checkbook, a coupon, or my car keys, I become somewhat dysfunctional when I am aware of something missing that I have been looking for. I run around the house/dorm room, crying, "If i were my earring/checkbook/coupon/car keys, where would i be?" or "where the fuck is my fucking earring/checkbook/coupon/car keys?" Nothing can pull my mind from this one missing item. It is absolutely disgraceful and disheartening. It is also dismal. I hate losing things, especially when I had JUST seen them and then I put them down somewhere and a minute later can't find them. I really hate losing things.

2. Getting lost while driving. Michelle thinks I'm scary when this happens. I probably am. I hate wasting time and gas turning around, stopping at stoplights, making illegal U-turns, waiting to make legal U-turns just to backtrack and go where I've already gone or perhaps get even more lost and far away from my ultimate destination. I go, "fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck" and after I've found the place, I feel really badly about saying all those "fucks." I get so angry that I turn down the music really low and won't talk at all except to ask "didn't we already pass this tree?" I hate getting lost. I've gotten lost about three times trying to get to my brother's house in Long Beach. It's not even that hard to get to. I feel like such an idiot when I get lost driving.

3. The fact that Audrey Tautou is starring in the movie version of 'The Da Vinci Code.' Because I ADORE and RESPECT(ed) Audrey and I loathe 'The Da Vinci Code.'

PS. I found my 'Garden State' DVD AND my roommate.

No comments: