Saturday, March 19, 2005

Finally, a triple triple.

I am at home, on my family's new laptop. It's glorious. For example: I am now sitting upstairs in the bonus room watching figure skating whilst checking my e-mail and doing a bunch of other crap. Now I can completely maximize my time efficiency. My free time will double. Or I will spend twice as much time on the computer and in front of the television because my whole life can be set up here in this room. I can sleep here, I can watch TV, I can eat, I can play with Legos, I can watch Disney movies, watch DVDs, and be surrounded by stuffed animals. Honestly, I don't know what I'm going to do with all this time.

The last couple of days were strange, but satisfying enough. They went by quickly yet slowly, and were delightful yet heart-wrenching.

(I am so glad this girl did a triple flip triple toe. It shouldn't be rare that girls do triple triples. It makes me upset that it is. )

I was woken up by my cell phone ringing - my grandparents were downstairs and I had overslept. Hungover and having acquired only 4 hours of sleep by 7am, I stumbled through my packing and just barely managed carrying the kittens down the elevator and into the waiting car. Then they asked me about lesbians. They asked me if my friends were lesbians. My grandma said that she heard that "Macalester has a lot of homosexuals." Yeah, I said, all my best friends are homosexuals. I mean, this isn't true, but it could be.

Okay. My mind is wandering.

No comments: