Sunday, March 06, 2005

like a bird stealing bread

For some reason, my disloyal brain and psyche decided to cook up a horribly painful dream last night. I've had bad dreams before, scary ones - but they were unreal. They took place in unknown places or involved ghosts or monsters who could run faster than me. But this one - this related directly to an event of the night before, and while some of it was foreign to me, the core of it, the part that hurt, was so possibly real. It was jarring and disconcerting. I woke up way too early, 7am after going to bed at 3, and felt pretty ill. This feeling lasted a lot of the day.

Well, you know. Here's to Monday. This week my goal is to make every day productive in some way. And this productivity will make me happy. And then I will be happy.

No comments: