Wednesday, February 02, 2005

kristina fong is stupid

Oh imagine the joy I received when I was walking past Bigelow hall and I heard the above statement shouted from the heavens. I thought, god, what have I done? Then realized it was Dave.

Obviously I have done something wrong, because I am sick. And sickness leads to red noses and grumpy moods. I always forget how miserable it is to be sick. It always seems like it would be a nice excuse to get hugs and sleep a lot - but the fact is, you only want a certain kind of hug when you're sick and the others you don't want to give 'cause you feel dirty. As for sleep, it's pretty hard to do because your nose is always running off.

I have been longing for this certain type of hug in times other than being sick, however. As much as I love girl hugs, I love boy hugs. Ask your friends. They're different. I mean, not any boy. I don't want anybody reading this and getting the idea that they can just come up to me and hug me and I'd totally worship them for it, because I probably wouldn't if I didn't know them.

This is the fourth week that I"ve been listening to nothing but musicals. It's too bad I have a folk radio show starting next week. It's not bad. It's good. But you see, I just love Andrew Lloyd Webber more than I could ever love, say, Simon & Garfunkel or Cat Stevens. It's true! I can't help it. I rest my case. I state my peace. Hands up, steps back.

I hope everybody's semester is going alright.

No comments: