Wednesday, April 13, 2005

the japanese richard gere

Today I am inspired. This is a great feeling. I don't know how or when it happened. I'm feeling good about myself today. I'm feeling brave. Perhaps this is a triumphant feeling that one often gets after getting over a wrestling match with sickness. I feel good about making my history class laugh today. I feel good about not scheduling out my day and still getting everything done. I feel good, the way that I should.

I want to go on a nice walk with somebody I enjoy spending time with but that I don't spend too much time with but who doesn't make me feel like I am boring and doesn't let my hands sweat. I want to go on adventures and take more pictures. Artsy pictures. I want to go on the light rail and pretend that I am on the London Underground. Every train I go on I pretend I am on the London Underground. I plan art projects around the London Underground. I read books about the London Underground. There are inspiring things to be had to be seen in life and today I feel like I've discovered a lot of them.

I decided I want to be the student that "one who always puts pop culture references in her papers."

Here is something I don't feel good about. My Entertainment Weekly is opened to the HitList because I love Dalton Ross, but on the opposite page is an ad for VH1's concert to benefit their 'Save the Music' campaign. The image is an electric guitar with some bling bling slut nurses hands with resucitators over the guitar. I hate this. But then you look at the artists. . . Alicia Keys Mariah Carey Rod Stewart Rob Thomas Joss Stone John Legend Donna Summer And More. . . and how are they going to save the music? How is this nurse going to save the music with her long red fingernails is really the question?

I made a webpage because I was bored. This is it. It is about stuff I like. I didn't know what else to do. I'm at a loss for content.

The truth is, I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha getcha. Not getchoo. No, Rivers, NO.

No comments: