Thursday, April 07, 2005

all i have procured

I am too stupid to go to King's College London and too stupid to go to University College London. Mostly because my major is history and I suck at history. That means I am definitely too stupid to go to Oxford or Cambridge. This totally blows. At one time in my life, one of my life goals was to study at Cambridge. The other two were to marry a soccer player and attend the Oscars. One down, two to go. I am too stupid to live. Why did I not just try harder? Why am I dangling here with my 3.3 GPA? Why do I have a 3.0 in my major? I am too stupid to live.

I am also lonely and I hate car alarms and police sirens. I hate sore throats and I hate being alone in my room trying to do homework when I just want to go to sleep and freak out about study abroad stuff and how I'm going to have to reduce myself to a different London college because I am too stupid to get into King's College or University College. My parents are going to be so T'O'd. They should be. This encourages me to do my homework. Glad I checked up on my stupidity tonight when I still have final papers and projects to do.

I wish all the other aspects of my life would just fall into place so I could just worry about grades and study abroad all day long.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kristina,

I can dig it. This whole semester has been a constant struggle between the sweetest 'fuck this shit', and the grueling albytross of obligations - to school, to work, to live, to eat, sleep, and grow up. I miss you, although we only live 500 feet from each other. Would you like to play cards in the near future, and we can discuss kings college, and that awesome checkers like game kings court? Take it easy.

Mike

Anonymous said...

ps. you are NOT stupid. okay? okay. now that that is settled.. i love you and dont be lonely. although i am not one to talk cause i feel mostly the same the majority of the time. so if you ever need company....
feel better bella.
-Maura