Thursday, December 09, 2004

ZETUS LEPETUS!

I'm not exactly sure how you spell it. Do you think the writers of the Disney Channel Original Movie scripts worry about how you would spell something like 'ZEE-tus luh-PEET-us,' a slang term used by a 15-year-old girl who lives in a space station? I'm sure they take their jobs really seriously. They've gotta. You've gotta.

I'm going into architecture school. Next year. The year after. Or the year after. This involves taking calculus. It goes U + ME = US.

I mean it, bubs. You 'n me and a bucket of chow mein. Oh, it's the season for mistletoe, isn't it? I've never kissed anybody under the mistletoe. That would be delightful.

A survey asked me to quote the song lyric that sums up 2004. Well, that's just silly. But I chose this one: Life is still sweet, just forget what I said last week, life is still sweet.

I want to be nicer. I want to stop all my annoying sarcastic comments. There is a time for them and there is a time not for them. Actually, will I ever be able to stop? This is doubtful. It's ingrained in me. Whenever I say, 'I hate it when that happens,' it's really not my fault. It's my aunt's fault. She started it.

No comments: