Tuesday, December 07, 2004

A note.

Sometimes little things make me happy. Let's face it, a lot of the time little things make me happy.

Yesterday my roomie gave me this note:

To: my roomie

As a gift to you, I'm not going to sleep with your mom tonight.

Love your roomie.

This note was on the back of a picture of 1920's fashion drawings. I love 1920's fashion drawings. In fact, I love most fashion drawings - I think it's a little disgusting how much I love fashion and fashion drawings.

Does it seem absurd to you that you are going home in two weeks or less? Do you have a high-pitched giggle? Will you give me something to giggle about? There are a lot of good people in this world named 'Joe.' There are lots of people I'm sure I could beat up if given the incentive and sometimes I think I have that incentive.

Anyway, it's not a good entry, and I doubt I'll ever write a good entry again, just so you know.

Here is a question I'll leave you with: what if I had grown up in Laguna Beach? Would you be able to creepily answer mundane questions about my life that you watched on television?

Also, if you owned a toaster that would toast a pattern onto your bread, what pattern would it be? For example, at Target I saw a Hello Kitty toaster that burns Hello Kitty's visage into your bread. I would probably choose a Mouskateer - one of the old school drawings from the club logo or something. There'd be a little girl and boy Mouskateer holding hands and holding Mickey Mouse head shaped balloons. That'd be my toast, and it would be awesome.

Remember when all I wanted was that purple parasol from New Orleans Square that you could get customized with the pictures that you wanted and personalized with your name in pretty lettering? Remember when my biggest problem was secretly wanting a princess hat with a long flowy piece and being too embarassed to ask for it?

Imagine how ridiculous it would be if those were my biggest problems today. Shit, I wanted that parasol, and damn, I want that princess hat.

No comments: