Saturday, December 31, 2005

pondicherry

(I'm just all together mindfucked by technology. For example: pc headsets + msn messenger. Insanity - drawing, screenshakes, little animations popping up all over. I feel like a grandma. This is too much.)

My New Years Eve will consist of champagne shared amongst me and my parents with a bit o' sparkling apple cider on the side and perhaps some ApplesToApples to go along with Dick Clark ringing us in and Ricky Ullman and his friends on the Disney Channel half-assedly singing us in. (Seriously, what are my chances of marrying Ricky Ullman?)

I've always liked to make lists and write on the eve of the new year, and by that I mean I've always liked to think about making lists and writing. But in the past there were always major aspects of my life that I thought needed change, major aspects of me that needed change. For the first time in my life I am incredibly, unbelievingly, content. I am living, I am loving, I am learning.

"I love. I have loved. I will love." Dodie Smith, I Capture the Castle

And the only thing I wish is the thing I have been wishing for a while. I was reminded of it by 'The Princess Diaries' tonight (I watched it on the Disney Channel like I watched 'The Lizzie McGuire Movie' last night and various other Disney Channel Original Movies on many other nights when I am at home.) There was a quote, "The brave may not live forever but the cautious do not live at all."

So there's crossed fingers for bravery. That's what I feel the final ingredient will be in my oh-so lucky life. Much love. See you on the other side of the pond. And by pond I mean Atlantic Ocean.

http://kristinacalling.blogspot.com

No comments: